Lot of liquids helps to maintain your body - Suhasini GoradiaMarch 30th, 2009 - 5:51 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. How would you define beauty?
A. I feel that the skin has been gifted by god to everyone and so one should take care of it. And especially when you are in this field, you have to make sure that your skin is shining bright against the effects of pollution.
Q. Do you like summer?
A. I prefer less sunny days. Being exposed to sun harms one’s skin and me being a celebrity have to take special care to stay away from the summer heat as much as I can.
Q. How do you take care of your complexion in summer?
A. In every three hours I make sure to apply a sun block which helps to prevent my skin from the effects of sunburn.
Q. What kind of liquids do you prefer to keep away from dehydration?
A. Usually I take coconut water, lemon juice, water and any kind of pure juice without sugar and ice.
Q. Do you avoid any kind of food habits in summer?
A. No, not really. I just love to cherish the meal I have and I don’t think the food I have anyways affects my physical self.
Q. Is there any change in your fitness regime too?
A. Again, I believe that one shouldn’t change oneself thinking about summers. Just having a lot of liquids helps to maintain your body.
Q. Which place do you prefer to chill out in Mumbai?
A. Being a homely person, I prefer my home whatever maybe the season. But especially during summers I prefer to take a late night walk on Juhu beach.
Q. Which place do you prefer to chill outside Mumbai?
A. I hardly get time to plan any summer vacation. The nearest one to Mumbai is Lonawala where I love to go.
– Pratik Maheshwari / Sampurn Media
- I always try to cover my skin - Krystal D'souza - Mar 28, 2009
- I like winters: Gurdeep Kohli - Mar 21, 2009
- I like all seasons - Sakshi Tanwar - Mar 27, 2009
- I even use sunscreen before my make up - Shalini Kapoor - Apr 14, 2009
- I am more of a winter or cold weather person - Roshni Chopra - Apr 13, 2009
- I avoid having oily stuff in summers : Shweta Kwatra - Mar 25, 2009
- Cinema halls are the best to escape from heat: Sonia Kapoor - Apr 21, 2009
- Water is my poison - Ashmit Patel - Apr 15, 2009
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- 10 do's and don'ts for a healthy, glowing skin - Nov 15, 2010
- I'll go to Cannes every year now: Minissha Lamba (Interview) - May 22, 2011
- Beat the summer - sleep well, eat well for glowing skin - Apr 18, 2012
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- Bollywood doesn't reflect our country: Ashim Ahluwalia - Apr 23, 2012
- I want to marry Daniel Weber over and over again: Sunny Leone - Jan 03, 2012
Tags: celebrity, coconut water, complexion, dehydration, effects of pollution, fitness regime, food habits, god, juhu beach, late night, lemon juice, liquids, pratik, summer heat, summer vacation, sun block, sunburn, sunny days, water lemon