Lost and found saga of Michele’s braceletNovember 6th, 2011 - 7:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 6 (IANS) Actress Michael Michele flew into a panic at a charity event in New York after she lost a diamond bracelet worth over 166,600 pounds.
The former “ER” star had borrowed the diamond-and-emerald encrusted piece from designer Mimi to wear at the event, but the bracelet fell off her wrist, reports express.co.uk.
The 45-year-old became upset and requested the event’s security guards to help her search the piece.
The bracelet was eventually found on the stairs of the venue and handed over to the security team who returned it to the actress.
- Hendricks almost lost diamond bracelet at Golden Globes - Jan 19, 2011
- Hollywood star jeweller's India-inspired works on auction - Oct 10, 2010
- Courteney Cox still wears her wedding ring - Nov 22, 2010
- Raveena, Pooja Batra add shimmer to Mumbai jewellery exhibition - Aug 29, 2010
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Susan Sarandon wears bracelet made with her children's teeth - Feb 24, 2011
- Latest Trend In Fashion Accessories - Jun 10, 2010
- Warner Bros gifts diamond bracelet to Rowling - Jul 21, 2011
- Kate Hudson engaged to rocker Matthew Bellamy - Apr 28, 2011
- Jolie to launch new pricey jewellery line - Dec 07, 2010
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Johansson shows off New York tattoo - Apr 26, 2012
- Auction market for watches, jewels looking up - Oct 21, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie design $10,000 cufflinks for charity - May 13, 2010
- Celebs Sports Single Piece Jewelery - Dec 08, 2010