Losing virginity was an absolutely terrible experience, says Lady GagaMarch 2nd, 2011 - 1:11 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 2 (ANI): Lady Gaga has revealed that she lost her virginity when she was a teenager and also admitted that it was a ‘terrible’ experience.
The ‘Born This Way’ singer said she didn’t enjoy sex for the first time because she wasn’t fully prepared.
“I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience,” the Daily Telegraph quote her as telling Britain’s Grazia magazine.
“It wasn’t good at all. I have never not had safe sex, I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, which was always my rule. Otherwise you’re playing Russian Roulette,” she said.
The 24-year-old hitmaker - who is presently dating bar owner Luc Carl, who she has known since she was 19 - says she didn’t enjoy sleeping with someone until much later and feels making love is a way of expressing “vulnerability”.
“I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago. It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self love,” the singer said.
“Sex is the ultimate expression of vulnerability and for me it was important to know that it was a proper relationship so it was sex as a source of love and nothing else,” she added. (ANI)
- I have weird superstitions about sex: Lady Gaga - May 17, 2011
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Singer Marina Diamandis 'embarrassed' by ambition - Dec 25, 2011
- Wasted my life on ex-boyfriend: Gomez - Feb 02, 2012
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Beyonce was virgin until marriage - Jan 22, 2011
- Bristol Palin appears on The View - Jul 08, 2011
- 'Battleship' made me fearless: Rihanna - Apr 08, 2012
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Right chemistry is important: Saldana - Sep 07, 2012
- Khole Kardashian regrets losing virginity as a teenager - Dec 01, 2010
- Kidman has no problem with nudity - Apr 20, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Scarlett's vulnerable feelings - Mar 14, 2012
Tags: bar owner, daily telegraph, expression, hitmaker, lady gaga, losing virginity, luc, making love, melbourne march, monogamous relationship, playing russian roulette, proper relationship, safe sex, teenager, vulnerability