Losing Chris was like losing best friend: RihannaAugust 13th, 2012 - 4:56 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 13 (IANS) Singer Rihanna says she lost a best friend in the form of partner Chris Brown.
The 24-year-old singer confessed her feelings during an interview with Oprah Winfrey for her show “Oprah’s Next Chapter”.
“It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend,” Rihanna said.
“I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark. I was super duper afraid of the pedestal that comes with fame,” she added.
The couple split in 2009 after Rihanna complained of physical assault by Brown. However, the two have reportedly rekindled their romance in the past few months.
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna records song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - Feb 19, 2012
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Assault incident gave edge to my music: Rihanna - Mar 16, 2011
- Rihanna splits from boyfriend Matt Kemp - Dec 29, 2010
- Hudson took lip injection for 'Dreamgirls' role - Sep 09, 2012
- Rihanna scared of falling in love - Jul 08, 2012