Lopez to produce TV comedy seriesOctober 2nd, 2010 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 2 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, who has been crowned as “American Idol” judge, is set to produce a new comedy series about life as seen by Latina nannies.
Lopez made a start on small screen, featuring in hit shows like “In Living Color” and “Second Chances”.
Lopez will be working on a new series for the ABC network, which is about three branches of an extended Los Angeles family — as told through the eyes of their three Latina nannies, reports contactmusic.com.
The Puerto Rican star will be co-executive to produce the as-yet-untitled series through her company Nuyorican Productions.
However, it is not yet known if Lopez will feature in the show. A premiere date for the new series has yet to be announced.
- Lopez plans show on lesbian couple - Jul 08, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011
- Lopez really beautiful, say Fonda - May 21, 2012
- JLo tops list of world's most powerful celebrities - May 17, 2012
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
- Want to focus on films, says Lopez - Jul 21, 2012
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Jlo wants Bon Jovi to succeed her - Jul 18, 2012
- Kelly Clarkson to judge talent show 'Duets' - Mar 09, 2012
- Lopez to get $12 mn for judging 'American Idol' - Sep 14, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez preparing return to big screen - Jun 23, 2011
- Speculations rife that J. Lo. is close to joining the American Idol show - Sep 04, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson returns to television - Jun 25, 2012
- J-Lo to be new face of Spanish jewellery brand - Mar 15, 2011
- Lopez, Anthony to buy home in Puerto Rico - Nov 09, 2010