Lopez to launch her 17th fragranceJune 11th, 2011 - 2:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 11 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is set to launch her new floral fragrance - Love & Light - which is her 17th perfume.
Lopez will launch her fragrance on Home Shopping Network July 2. She will appear on the channel for eight hours - during which she will answer calls from fans - to promote her new perfume, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to a spokesperson for Coty - the fragrance company, the perfume will combine “luminous florals with her sensual signature of luxurious woods”, and is a follow-up to last year’s Love & Glamour fragrance.
The perfume comes packaged in a bottle inspired by the curves of a woman, with a pearlescent finish and pale mint and gold accents, while a jewel-like cap aims to add a touch of luxury.
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- Dion to launch another fragrance - Jul 24, 2011
- Shakira launches her own fragrance: 'S by Shakira' - Aug 02, 2010
- Jessica Simpson's perfume called 'I Fancy You' - Jul 08, 2011
- I want my fragrance to be sexy: Lopez - Jun 05, 2010
- Heidi Klum to launch her own perfume - Jan 24, 2011
- Halle Berry ready to launch her third fragrance - Jun 05, 2010
- Madonna to launch her own fragrance? - Sep 15, 2011
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Coty denies launching Gaga perfume - Jul 16, 2010
Tags: actress jennifer lopez, curves, eight hours, floral fragrance, florals, fragrance company, glamour, gold accents, home shopping network, jennifer lopez, jewel, london, love, mint, new perfume, signature, spokesperson