Lopez struggling to lose weight after babyMay 4th, 2009 - 8:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 4 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says she is struggling to lose her fat after giving birth to twins.
The 39-year-old, who gave birth to twins Max and Emme last February, had gained 60 pounds during her pregnancy.
“It is so funny! Once I gave birth, I dropped 30 pounds immediately and then the next 20 pounds came off right away. But I am still struggling to lose that last 10 pounds,” femalefirst.co.uk reported Lopez as saying.
Talking about pregnancy experience, she said: “I had a great pregnancy, but I probably won’t be as lucky the second time. It was great as I didn’t have any of the bad symptoms, no morning sickness or anything.”
Lopez, who is married to Marc Anthony, says she has plans to have more kids.
“I think we will have more children. I mean, it’s fun to do all the things we do, but nothing feels like what it is to have children and to have that joy and purpose in your life of raising another human being,” she said.
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez says no to plastic surgery - Aug 11, 2009
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- I will always love Jennifer: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- JLo still struggling to lose post-baby flab - May 05, 2009
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- Lopez doesn't prefer facial treatments - May 02, 2011
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- J-Lo avoids giving parenting tips - Feb 02, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012