Lopez still optimistic about loveAugust 3rd, 2011 - 8:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Jennifer Lopez’s marriage is over for the third time, but the singer-actress is still an eternal optimistic about love.
The 42-year-old recently announced her split from third husband Marc Anthony and father of her three-year-old twins, Max and Emme.
Lopez is, however, confident she will find happiness again, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“This was the hardest decision I’ve ever had to face. I really wanted this family to work. That was my biggest dream, and I worked hard at it. We both did. Sometimes it doesn’t work - and that’s sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love… It’s still my biggest dream,” she said.
The two were together for seven years.
- I will always love Jennifer: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Lopez's daughter already into fashion! - Apr 27, 2011
- It's fun working with Anthony: Jennifer Lopez - Feb 01, 2012
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- Lopez struggles to stay slim - Apr 03, 2011
- Lopez finds motherhood 'overwhelming' - Nov 22, 2011
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010