Lopez plans show on lesbian coupleJuly 8th, 2012 - 5:08 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 8 (IANS) After launching “Q’Viva! The Chosen” with estranged husband Marc Anthony, singer Jennifer Lopez is now developing a show about a lesbian couple.
She will serve as the executive producer of the hour-long drama series to be aired on ABC Family, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The untitled project will reportedly feature a lesbian couple with one partner as a cop and the other as a private school teacher.
In the show, the lesbian couple has a biological son and an adopted teenage twins - a boy and a girl. Their household turns upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in with them.
- JLo, Anthony come together, again - May 28, 2012
- Lopez, Anthony's talent hunt show still on - Jul 18, 2011
- Marc Anthony files for divorce from JLo - Apr 12, 2012
- It's fun working with Anthony: Jennifer Lopez - Feb 01, 2012
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Marc Antony seeking new talent in Costa Rica - Oct 27, 2011
- Marc Anthony says that "They're saying I'm single" - Jul 18, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez to host Latin American talent search - Jun 02, 2011
- Lopez calls Marc Anthony 'pig' - Apr 08, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Don Omar to compose song for Jennifer Lopez's TV show - Feb 14, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez talks about her marriage issues on the 'Today Show' - Jan 31, 2012
- JLo dances on Uruguayan beach - Dec 09, 2011
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
Tags: abc family, biological son, boy and a girl, cop, drama series, executive producer, household, husband marc, jennifer lopez, lesbian couple, marc anthony, private school teacher, teenage girl, twins, untitled project