Lopez files case against driver for extortionAugust 8th, 2012 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 8 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez is suing her former driver Hakob Manoukian on charges of extortion.
The 43-year-old says the driver demanded $2.8 million from her and threatened to disclose her secrets if she did not pay up, reports tmz.com
She is suing for damages in excess of $20 million.
Hakob had initially complained that he was forced to resign his job after being publicly insulted by her manager Benny Medina.
- Jennifer Lopez sued by ex-driver - May 01, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- JLo plans concert film - Aug 21, 2012
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Lohan settles abduction case - Jun 28, 2012
- Legal trouble for Longoria's restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Bon Jovi won't judge 'American Idol' - Jul 20, 2012
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012
- Kim pulled over by police - Jul 15, 2012
- Longoria faces another minor car crash - Mar 19, 2012
- Cops 'to question Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards about wild Plaza night' - Nov 25, 2010
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012