Lopez doesn’t prefer facial treatmentsMay 2nd, 2011 - 6:42 am ICT by IANS
London, May 2 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez doesn’t go for facial treatments as she thinks that relaxing, getting plenty of sleep and drinking a lot of water is key to good skin.
“I try to get enough good sleep, about seven or eight hours and I drink a lot of water. If I have a red-carpet event, I’ll do a face mask in the morning. And I’ll take a nice bath to relax myself because I think the better you feel, the better you look. Then I’ll have a coffee and take the day slow. I don’t like to rush,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lopez as saying.
She added: “I don’t have facials or treatments. I don’t like messing with my face or my skin too much. I don’t do scrubs or peels or anything like that, I just do the basics. I use moisture masks a lot though.”
The 41-year-old is also trying to get back in the exercise habit following the birth of her twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony..
“I was tired, the babies were my life and I just wasn’t motivated. It took a lot of mental energy to get focused again,”she said.
- Fox goes for weekly facials - Dec 14, 2011
- 'Foodistan' winner wants to cook for Big B (Movie Snippets) - Mar 23, 2012
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Want to get rid of acne? Change your lifestyle - Oct 06, 2010
- Kidman, boring company! - Jan 17, 2012
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Ryan Phillippe smokes and drinks to look older - Mar 19, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez has no time for herself - Sep 05, 2010
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Kate Moss's beauty secret? Ice! - Oct 15, 2011
- "Patang" is totally unique: Seema Biswas (Interview) (With Images) - Jun 15, 2012
- Nocedure-the better botox sans the telltale signs - Dec 29, 2010
- Dad has helped me become more professional: Shahid - Jan 20, 2011
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Fast bowler Harris opposed to being rested or rotated - Oct 05, 2011
Tags: babies, coffee, eight hours, emme, exercise, face mask, facial treatments, facials, good sleep, habit, husband marc, jennifer lopez, london, lot of water, marc anthony, masks, mental energy, red carpet, sleep, twins