Lopez cried onstageOctober 24th, 2011 - 2:06 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Oct 24 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez broke down on stage while singing a song about her past love life.
“I’m going to sing you the last song I wrote about love. A lot has changed since then,” Lopez, who recently split from husband Marc Anthony, told the audience in Connecticut.
Lopez, 42, then started singing “Until it beats no more” while the dancers were seen re-enacting scenes with the singer and some of the men from her past, reports people.com.
A Lopez lookalike also danced with men who looked a lot like her ex-boyfriends Diddy, Cris Judd and Ben Affleck.
At the end, the spotlight went on a couple who looked like Lopez and her estranged husband during their “American Idol” performance in May, just weeks before they announced their split.
Lopez told the crowd, “I took a trip down memory lane,” and then broke into tears as the crowd applauded.
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- JLo gets lap dance from her dancer - Sep 26, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez gives her first post-split interview - Aug 02, 2011
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- JLo wants to make her beau 'star' - Feb 06, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Lopez gets royal treatment from beau - May 11, 2012
- Fame ruined my relationship with Affleck : J-Lo - May 01, 2010
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
- Lopez opens up about failed love life - Jul 06, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez's alleged lover William Levy was accused in an underage sex scandal - Jul 20, 2011
Tags: american idol, audience, ben affleck, connecticut, cris judd, crowd, dancers, ex boyfriends, husband marc, jennifer lopez, lookalike, love life, marc anthony, memory lane, singing a song, spotlight, trip down