Lopez applauds ex P Diddy’s performanceMarch 13th, 2011 - 7:40 am ICT by IANS
London, March 13 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez had a sour break off with rapper P Diddy, but that didn’t deter her from applauding her former beau’s performance on an episode of talent hunt reality show “American Idol”.
Diddy and his group, Diddy Dirty Money, performed his new single “Coming Home”, which was followed by an energetic applause from Lopez, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Lopez was also seen turning to fellow judge Steven Tyler after the performance, and said: “Nice!”
Diddy, also known as Sean Combs, went ahead and spoke about how impressed he is with the way Lopez has conducted herself as a new judge on the panel.
“She’s made me cry like, twice, and she’s looked good doing it. And she’s made sense so, you know, I’m proud of her. She’s a nice person so, you know, when you’re super nice, your emotions get the best of you. It’s good though - it’s good to see that change in the competitive shows. I think she’s very refreshing,” he said.
Lopez and Diddy began dating in 1999. They ended the relationship two years later.
Now Lopez is happily married to Marc Anthony, with whom she has twins Max and Emme, while Diddy is a father-of-five.
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- JLo makes me cry: P Diddy - Mar 06, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez cried onstage - Oct 24, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- I'm not the monster I used to be in exercise department, says mum JLo - Dec 16, 2009
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction - Oct 18, 2010
- Lopez doesn't prefer facial treatments - May 02, 2011
- J.Lo says her 2-year-old daughter has the singing bug - Feb 25, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Now Cheryl forays into Hollywood - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012