Lopez, Anthony negotiating divorceDecember 9th, 2011 - 8:05 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Dec 9 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez and estranged husband Marc Anthony are reportedly negotiating the terms of a settlement before filing for divorce.
The couple, who announced their separation in July after seven years of marriage, are said to be in “no rush” to divorce and it could be “months” before their split is finalised.
“They have been working out terms of a settlement before they officially file for divorce. There is no rush to do so because both sides agree on the formal date of separation,” RadarOnline.com quoted a source as saying.
“Marc and Jennifer have homes, businesses, and are minority owners of the Miami Dolphins football team. It’s complicated, and it could be at least several more months before final terms of the settlement are agreed upon.”
“They will formally file in California, because it’s a no fault state, and the divorce will be legal six months from the time it’s filed,” the source added.
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Anthony, Smith are still friends - Sep 18, 2011
- Marc wants to reunite with Jlo? - Aug 05, 2011
- Lopez, Smart on verge of break up? - Aug 05, 2012
- Marc Anthony files for divorce from JLo - Apr 12, 2012
- It's fun working with Anthony: Jennifer Lopez - Feb 01, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's clothing line to go ahead - Jul 20, 2011
- Suvari opts of out-of-court divorce settlement - May 20, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Marc Anthony dating Mexican model? - Dec 23, 2011
Tags: dolphins, filing for divorce, football team, husband marc, jennifer lopez, lopez anthony, marc anthony, marriage, miami dolphins, miami dolphins football, minority owners, rush, seven years, six months