Lopez accuses Aniston of stealing movie ideaApril 26th, 2009 - 6:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 26 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has accused former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston of allegedly stealing the plot of her comeback movie.
After focusing on her music career and motherhood, Lopez is making a comeback with “Plan B”, about a woman trying to get pregnant. But she is angry with the fact that Aniston stole her idea to star in an almost identical movie called “The Baster”, reports the Dailymail online.
An unlikely feud is simmering between the two actresses as Lopez is also said to fear that Aniston’s movie could eclipse her film.
“The last thing J-Lo (Lopez) wants is to have Aniston overshadow her. There’s been some mud-slinging, with J-Lo claiming Jen (Aniston) took her idea,” said a source.
- The fight of the two Jennifers - Apr 27, 2009
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
- Gaga pens two tracks for J-Lo's album - Mar 23, 2011
- Lopez wants to appear on 'Glee' - Jan 10, 2011
- Fame ruined my relationship with Affleck : J-Lo - May 01, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez to grace People's 'Most Beautiful' issue - Apr 12, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez got $1m for performance at wedding? - Jul 20, 2011
- JLo suffers wardrobe malfunction - Jun 20, 2011
- I wasn't good looking as a child: Khloe Kardashian - May 18, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez: Victim of Wardrobe Malfunction - Oct 20, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez Dazzles Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet - Jan 17, 2011
- Lopez loses her curves - Mar 06, 2011
- Women don't have to settle with men to have kids, says Jennifer Aniston - Aug 09, 2010
- Aniston puts motherhood plans on hold? - Jul 27, 2012