Look Who Wants To Come Back!August 6th, 2010 - 9:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 6, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): After mesmerizing the audience with her shows like, “Tum Bin Jaon Kaha’, “Arzoo Hai Tu’, and “Karishma’, the actress cum stage performer, Sanober Kabir, who had quit television soaps for her career in singing and music videos, wants to come back to the dailies again. After participating in the reality like “Dancing Queen’, she got married to Rajeev Singh this year and now after six years of break from dailies, the lady wants to make a comeback in TV.
When contacted, she says, “Post marriage life has changed. For my stage shows I still keep on traveling as a singer and performer. Even today, I have to leave for Bali for a stage show. But at the same time, I am missing the process of remembering my lines and the entire environment on the sets of a daily soap. It used to be magical. Yes, it’s true that I am in talks with few producers for TV soaps. As per today’s trend, “saas bahu’ shows are a passé now. That is something which is attracting me more towards dailies”.
What kept you busy in those days? “I was totally busy with my stage shows and I am still busy with the shows but I have made up my mind to take time for daily soaps after looking at the ongoing trend. I want to start with the life drama of daily soaps again”, signs off with a laugh.
Hope the producers are listening to Sanober Kabir’s call.
–Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Wire
- No creativity in daily soaps: Karan Kundra (With Images) - Mar 29, 2012
- Regional flavours on tube; Gujarati shows dominate - Mar 29, 2012
- No saas-bahu dramas for me: Rati Pandey (With Images) - Jan 02, 2012
- Aishwarya Sakhuja comfortable kissing onscreen - Mar 27, 2012
- Gautami Kapoor Wants To Make A Come Back - Sep 08, 2010
- No work, all colourful play on Holi, say TV actors - Mar 06, 2012
- Sanath Jayasuriya in "Na Bole Tum...' - Jun 27, 2012
- Gauri Pradhan Still Wants To Enjoy Her Motherhood! - Jul 27, 2010
- No more puppy love, romance matures on telly - Mar 05, 2012
- TV actress Rati Pandey goes from bubbly to serious - Oct 19, 2011
- Mandira Bedi Is Happy Hosting Shows, Not Interested In Daily Soaps - Jul 22, 2010
- Middle-aged men rule the roost on television - Jan 09, 2012
- No dieting for Narayani (TV Snippets) - Apr 12, 2012
- I just accept the best options: Narayani Shastri (With Images) - Apr 09, 2012
- Actors live on edge, it's scary: Rajesh Khera - Jan 06, 2012
Tags: actress, arzoo, audience, bali, dailies, daily soap, daily soaps, dancing queen, laugh, life drama, marriage, marriage life, music videos, producers, rajeev singh, sanober kabir, six years, stage performer, stage show, tv soaps