Look forward to seeing India, opening my shops: Paris HiltonSeptember 16th, 2011 - 8:15 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 16 (IANS) International celeb Paris Hilton will unveil her Fall-Winter designs and meet Bollywood personalities during her three-day trip here starting Sep 24, an event organiser said Friday.
“A mixture of old Hollywood glamour with new sexy looks, the kind of handbags I use from business meetings to Hollywood red carpet events,” said Paris Hilton of the new range she plans to launch in India, the 36th country where her signature brands shall now be available through Brand Concepts Pvt. Ltd.
“This will be my first time in India and I look forward to seeing the country and opening my new shops. It’s always been important to create fashion forward products at an affordable price everyone can enjoy,” she said ahead of her high-profile upcoming visit.
She is also “excited” at the prospects of meeting her fans and “the amazing Bollywood celebrities” during the trip.
Next Sunday, Sep 25, Hilton will visit the suburban Malad in north-west Mumbai and unveil her latest collection of handbags and accessories at Inorbit Mall-The Atrium.
She will also meet the winner of “The Biggest Fan”, a contest in a social media strategy to bring Paris Hilton closer to her fans here.
“It will be Epic! Visit Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton in India official Facebook pages and the winner could get a chance to meet the icon and to win her glamorous handbags,” said Brand Concepts CEO Abhinav Kumar.
- Hundreds of fans greet Paris Hilton in Mumbai - Sep 25, 2011
- I love you India: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- SRK not hosting Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton to visit Mumbai from Sep 24 - Sep 07, 2011
- Paris Hilton arrives in India - Sep 24, 2011
- Paris to open store in Jakarta - Sep 24, 2010
- Paris Hilton to visit Mumbai - Sep 06, 2011
- Paris Hilton upset with Japan entry ban - Sep 22, 2010
- Hilton gives $100 to beggar - Sep 26, 2011
- Paris Hilton launches handbag line in India - Sep 24, 2011
- India is great but..., says Paris Hilton - Sep 27, 2011
- Hollywood splash in Bollywood country! (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
- Approached for two Bollywood films: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton 'disappointed' after Japan ban - Sep 23, 2010
- Paris Hilton detained in Japan, questioned about cocaine arrest - Sep 21, 2010
Tags: abhinav, atrium, bollywood celebrities, business meetings, day trip, event organiser, fall winter, hilton and paris, hollywood glamour, malad, media strategy, mumbai, old hollywood, paris hilton, pvt ltd, red carpet, signature brands, time in india, visit paris, winter designs