Longoria settles car crash lawsuit outside courtAugust 8th, 2012 - 3:18 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 8 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria has reportedly made an out of court settlement with Roman Gasparyan, who had filed a case against her for crashing her car into his vehicle in 2010.
According to tmz.com, the terms of the settlement are unclear. The settlement was announced in Superior Court here Aug 3, 12 days before the case was supposed to go to trial.
In the law suit, Gasparyan had claimed that Longoria lost control of her BMW.
Gasparyan said he was in the median, waiting to make a left turn when Longoria, 37, driving in the opposite direction, made a sudden lane change into the median lane and collided with his vehicle.
In addition to the SUV damage, he claims he suffered mental and physical suffering and he was suing for unspecified damages.
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker sued over BMW collision - Oct 27, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker Not At Fault: Police - Nov 01, 2010
- Police Clear Eva Longoria Parker Of Wrongdoing - Nov 01, 2010
- Longoria Parker asked to apologize for car crash - Oct 29, 2010
- Legal trouble for Longoria's restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Eva Longoria insists car accident wasn't her fault - Oct 26, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker cleared of blame for car crash - Oct 31, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker cleared of any wrongdoing in recent car crash - Oct 31, 2010
- Madonna sued over 'Vogue' song - Jul 14, 2012
- Longoria faces another minor car crash - Mar 19, 2012
- Lopez files case against driver for extortion - Aug 08, 2012
- Eva Longoria's tattoos painful reminder of failed marriage with hubby - Nov 20, 2010
- Osbourne sued over jewellery designs - Feb 05, 2012
- Lil Wayne sues Quincy Jones' son - Sep 08, 2012
- Elton John sued over 'Nikita' - Apr 27, 2012