Longoria says dealing with divorce has been hardMarch 15th, 2011 - 9:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 15 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria says she still feels like crying every time she thinks about her unsuccessful marriage with basketball player Tony Parker.
The “Desperate Housewives” star, who ended her three-year marriage with Parker in January, admits dealing with their separation is still “hard”, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’m kind of having to find new patterns because I’m not used to having (so much time) - I’m used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game. It’s been, well, every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It’s been hard. Very hard. I’m just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama,” she told Allure magazine.
The actress, who is being linked with Penelope Cruz’s singer brother Eduardo, welcomes the changes still to come.
“I’m in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it,” she said.
- Every time I talk about my divorce, I want to cry: Eva Longoria - Mar 16, 2011
- Eva Longoria says that talk about divorce makes her sad - Mar 16, 2011
- Another split for Eva Longoria? - Mar 09, 2012
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Eva Longoria eager to have kids - Apr 08, 2011
- Longoria dating Penelope's brother? - Feb 08, 2011
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- I was lucky to find Eduardo: Longoria - Nov 30, 2011
- Eva Longoria's 'new man' is Penelope Cruz's bro - Jan 06, 2011
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Are Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz dating each other? - Apr 26, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
Tags: actress, allure magazine, basketball game, basketball player, brother, dealing with divorce, desperate housewives, eva longoria, housewives star, london march, marriage, new patterns, new routine, penelope cruz, s singer, tony parker, transition stage, unsuccessful marriage