Longoria faces another minor car crashMarch 19th, 2012 - 9:02 am ICT by IANS
London, March 19 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria’s birthday-week ended on a low note on Friday after she was involved in a minor car accident, her second in a month.
The 37-year old actress Thursday, was driving her Bentley out of a parking lot in Los Angeles, but the exit barrier did not work properly. She reversed in a bid to find another way out - and accidentally hit a BMW waiting behind her, reports tmz.com.
The actress apologised to the other driver and traded personal information to resolve the issue.
- Amanda Bynes in driving accident - again! - Apr 15, 2012
- Longoria settles car crash lawsuit outside court - Aug 08, 2012
- Eva Longoria in two-car smash-up in Hollywood - Oct 21, 2010
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker sued over BMW collision - Oct 27, 2010
- Legal trouble for Longoria's restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Eva Longoria insists car accident wasn't her fault - Oct 26, 2010
- Longoria Parker asked to apologize for car crash - Oct 29, 2010
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Eva Longoria Parker Not At Fault: Police - Nov 01, 2010
- Eva Longoria to meet Obama - Mar 17, 2012
- Police Clear Eva Longoria Parker Of Wrongdoing - Nov 01, 2010
- Longoria admires Jolie's charitable acts - Aug 15, 2012
- Eva Longoria dating Mark Sanchez - Sep 14, 2012
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker not divorcing - Nov 17, 2010
- Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria Parker involved in a car crash - Oct 22, 2010