Longoria evolved with ‘Desperate Housewives’ characterMay 9th, 2012 - 1:38 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 9 (IANS) Eva Longoria says her experience as Gabrielle Solis in “Desperate Housewives” has given her hope in real life.
Longoria, who has been working in the show for the past eight years, believes if she can change, anyone can change.
“Gabby has taught me that everybody evolves. She started off as a selfish bratty woman, self-centred, didn’t want kids, and was a horrible wife. Now she has evolved into this loving mother, domestic, supportive wife,” showbizspy.com quoted Longoria as saying.
“I never would’ve thought that is where the journey would’ve gone. It really shows that you just don’t know where life is going to take you,” added the actress who has featured in all the eight seasons of the show.
The final episode of “Desperate Housewives” will air May 30.
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- 'Desperate Housewives' movie won't happen: Longoria - Apr 25, 2012
- Selfishness helped Longoria Parker to bag a role - Oct 10, 2010
- Longoria loots 'Desperate Housewives' set - Apr 15, 2012
- Another split for Eva Longoria? - Mar 09, 2012
- Longoria taking pole dance lessons - Jul 21, 2011
- Eva Longoria fights for kids who work in farms - Jul 25, 2011
- Brian Austin Green to star in 'Desperate Housewives' - Jul 05, 2010
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria-Parker to join the cast of Avengers? - Jul 28, 2010
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Eva Longoria says that talk about divorce makes her sad - Mar 16, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria still not getting enough movie roles - Nov 04, 2009