Longoria admires Jolie’s charitable actsAugust 15th, 2012 - 4:55 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 15 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria says she admires Angelina Jolie for the humanitarian work she does as a UN special envoy and the charitable acts she and fiance Brad Pitt carry out.
Longoria says Jolie is an inspiration to her and many others.
“I admire Angelina. She does the work. She’s not just a spokesperson, she is a hard worker and she gets it done. She is authentically tied to the causes she cares about and she knows so much. She is so knowledgeable of the world situation, so everything I am an advocate for,” contactmusic.com quoted Longoria as saying.
The 37-year-old Longoria has her own charity organisation, The Eva Longoria Foundation, which aims to help impoverished Latina women and kids.
Longoria insists it is important for her to give back to her own community.
“The Eva Longoria Foundation raises funds primarily for Latina women and children. I will be having a Global Gift Gala to raise money in Marbella. And I’m going to have one in Istanbul,” she said.
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Angelina Jolie inspires Eva Mendes to be a more giving person - Oct 05, 2010
- Eva Longoria shares perfume profits for charity - Mar 29, 2012
- Jolie honoured at Peace ceremony - Feb 15, 2012
- Angelina Jolie Does Not Have The Time To Take Bath! - Dec 13, 2010
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie donate $340,000 to Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Angie Is A Terrific Girl: Johnny Depp - Dec 20, 2010
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Jolie made charity work cool, says Mendes - Oct 06, 2010
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
Tags: actress, advocate, angelina jolie, brad pitt, charitable acts, charity organisation, eva longoria, fiance, foundation raises funds, humanitarian work, inspiration, istanbul, latina women, marbella, money, spokesperson, world situation