Long-Time Publicist Alan Nierbo Speaks For Mel Gibson!November 20th, 2010 - 8:11 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Reports are that the publicist has come clear in his case as he claims the he has been closely watching Oksana for the past three years since she was in a relationship with Mel and was well aware that she loved Mel. He further stated that Oksana was well aware of the boost in career that she would achieve with Mel by her side. He also claimed that there were very few spouses and significant others in his other client’s lives who had shown such enthusiasm at press events.
According to Nierbo, Oksana was quite in a happy state of mind after the January fight and blow between the couple and had exhibited love in Mel’s presence rather than fear. Further he stated that on the night of the January 27th dinner Oksana joked and was laughing and was very happy too.
While on the child Lucia, Mel Gibson’s publicist had said that Oksana had stated on several occasions that Mel was a great dad.
- Mel Gibson: The Best Dad, The Worst Partner! - Dec 08, 2010
- Why Did Oksana Grigorieva Tape Mel Gibson? - Nov 19, 2010
- Mel Gibson could be behind bars - Oct 29, 2010
- Mel Gibson Sheds Tears For Daughter Lucia - Nov 12, 2010
- Mel Gibson Likely To Face Charges By Los Angeles District Attorney - Jan 20, 2011
- Gibson may avoid jail after striking plea deal in domestic violence case - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Gibson's pals sent him hookers to end his relationship with Grigorieva' - Sep 10, 2010
- Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva Battle Over Custody Turns Ugly - Jun 30, 2010
- Oksana's ex-bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 21, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva Says No To 'Playboy' - Oct 27, 2010
- Mel Gibson choked up on stand as he talked about daughter Lucia - Nov 12, 2010
- Gibson's ex thought he would kill her - Oct 07, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'assaulted Oksana Grigorieva weeks after daughter's birth' - Aug 11, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex Oksana Grigorieva sent him love letter after 'violent row' - Sep 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Ex-Girlfriend Oksana Move To Court - Jun 30, 2010