Lohan’s release date extendedAugust 23rd, 2010 - 1:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 23 (IANS) It seems troubled actress Lindsay Lohan will have to spend another week in rehab as review of her condition has been scheduled for Aug 25.
Lohan’s condition will be reviewed by a judge, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
The actress has checked into rehab soon after she was released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California Aug 2 after completing 15 days of her 90-day jail sentence, following the violation of probation terms of her 2007 DUI arrest.
Earlier, prosecutor Danette Meyers had revealed the professionals in charge of the actress’ treatment were pushing for an early release.
But following a meeting between Meyers, Lohan’s lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley and the case’s new judge, Elden Fox, on Aug 18, no release date had been decided.
- Lindsay Lohan To Be Released Early From UCLA Medical Center? - Aug 14, 2010
- Lohan may be released early from rehab center - Aug 13, 2010
- LiLo may get out of rehab early - Aug 13, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan may leave rehab this week - Aug 16, 2010
- Lohan to undergo psychotherapy - Aug 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- LiLo has made some friends in jail, says attorney - Jul 26, 2010
- LiLo could be a free bird soon - Aug 24, 2010
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan spending jail time writing and eating - Jul 30, 2010
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
- LiLo wants to spend time with family before rehab, says attorney - Jul 28, 2010
- LiLo 'could be sentenced to 30 days in jail over failed drug test' - Sep 18, 2010
- Lohan makes friends in jail - Jul 27, 2010
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
Tags: actress lindsay, aug 2, california aug, century regional detention center, century regional detention center in lynwood, chapman, dui, elden, femalefirst, holley, jail sentence, lawyer, lindsay lohan, lynwood california, meyers, prosecutor, regional detention center, rehab, release date, violation of probation