Lohan’s prison protestJuly 10th, 2011 - 7:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan says she should never have been sent to prison.
The 25-year-old was jailed for violating her probation after a drink-driving arrest, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Unless you’re a killer, I don’t see any reason to stay there. I never hurt anyone but myself,” she said.
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Lohan turned to Courtney Love for advice - May 27, 2011
- I've made lot of mistakes: Lindsay - Apr 27, 2011
- Lohan still onboard with the 'Gotti' biopic - May 15, 2011
- PETA offers to pay for Lindsay Lohan's rehab - Oct 29, 2010
- Lohan plans to paint during house arrest - May 28, 2011
- Lohan turns to Buddhism to stay calm in jail - Jul 09, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan not suffering from bipolar disorder - Aug 03, 2010
- Lohan takes mom's advice to avoid controversies - Mar 25, 2012
- Lohan settles legal battle with salesman - Jul 29, 2011
- Beware of lesbian gangs in jail, inmate warns Li-Lo - Jul 13, 2010
- Lohan offered 90-day jail term for necklace theft - Mar 16, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan handcuffed and sent to jail - Jul 21, 2010
- Lohan's father to defend daughter in court - Jul 07, 2010
- Lohan gets permission to drive - Nov 24, 2010