Lohan’s forthcoming flick to head straight to cable TVMarch 26th, 2009 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 26 (ANI): Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan’s deteriorating career has faced yet another blow, for her forthcoming flick ‘Labour Pains’ will head straight to cable TV instead of being released in theatres.
The film will premiere on cable TV, and later its DVDs will be released, reports Contactmusic.
It stars Lohan as a woman who fakes pregnancy in a bid to keep her job.
Lohan has also lost out the lead role in director Tim Burton’s forthcoming remake of Alice In Wonderland.
Meanwhile, Lohan has revealed she is working on a new movie with Oscar winner Sean Penn. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan's new movie 'Labour Pains' flops - Apr 06, 2009
- Lohan blames media scrutiny for stalled acting career - Mar 27, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan having unemployment fears - Mar 21, 2009
- Atwood wins best costume design Oscar for 'Alice in Wonderland' - Feb 28, 2011
- 'Batman' star Michael Gough dies aged 94 - Mar 18, 2011
- 'Toy Story 3' wins best animated feature film Oscar - Feb 28, 2011
- Angelina Jolie says she'd love to play a villain - Jul 15, 2010
- Jolie to play evil fairy for next? - Mar 30, 2010
- I would love to have a baby every day: Helena Bonham Carter - Feb 01, 2011
- Burton says he wouldn't have made 'Alice in Wonderland' if it wasn't in 3D - Mar 06, 2010
- Johnny Depp does "funderwhack" happy dance in private! - Feb 23, 2010
- Courtney Love's daughter rejected 'Twilight' role to avoid fame like dad Cobain - Aug 11, 2010
- Alice in Wonderland flick gets PG rating - Mar 03, 2010
- 'The King's Speech' rules at Golden Globe nominations (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- Tyrone Burton Handcuffed But Released - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: actress lindsay, alice in wonderland, cable tv, director tim burton, dvds, flick, hollywood, hollywood actress, job, labour pains, lead role, lindsay lohan, oscar winner, pregnancy, sean penn, tim burton