Lohan turns fashion reporter for magazineAugust 28th, 2010 - 2:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 28 (IANS) Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan has turned into a fashion reporter for BlackBook magazine.
In an article, Lohan talks about setting up her own label and her love of shopping.
“Fashion to me is an art of expression. It’s all about individual style, embracing who you are, and feeling good about what you wear… I’ve been known to take scissors to some of my favorite Balenciaga and Gucci designs to make them my own - cutting the collar to make a wider neck or shortening a dress,” contactmusic.com quoted Lohan’s article.
“I feel so fortunate that my career allows me to travel all over the globe. I love hunting for Chanel handbags when roaming around London or Paris. I get inspiration from everywhere: shoot locations, movies, art, books, old magazines…”
“My fashion line, 6126, salutes modern women who understand that sophistication is always in vogue… It has been a dream come true to be so involved and hands-on in creating something I am so passionate about,” she added.
- LiLo's new fashion reporter role - Aug 28, 2010
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- Lohan denies rumours of nude photo shoot - Jun 24, 2010
- Lindsay to expand her leggings line in 2010 - Dec 31, 2009
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- Stewart to endorse Balenciaga perfume - Jan 14, 2012
- Stores shove LiLo's fashion line 6126 off their shelves - Feb 12, 2011
- Lara Dutta needs 'therapy when it comes to shopping' - Mar 02, 2010
- Lindsay wants Chanel to beautify alcohol-monitoring bracelet - May 29, 2010
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- LiLo wants Chanel to make her alcohol-monitoring bracelet glamorous - May 29, 2010
- Parker's prized Chanel jacket - Apr 07, 2012
- Karlie Kloss graces the cover of Vogue Italia issue - Dec 02, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis new face of Chanel handbags - May 24, 2010
- Bundchen to be new face of Balenciaga - Nov 13, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, art books, balenciaga, blackbook magazine, chanel handbags, expression, fashion line, fashion reporter, globe, gucci, hollywood, hollywood actress, inspiration, lindsay lohan, modern women, old magazines, paris, scissors, sophistication, vogue