Lohan to take legal action over Dubai party claimDecember 31st, 2011 - 2:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan might take legal action against a party planning company, over allegations that her name has been used to promote a New Year’s Eve bash in Dubai.
Lohan’s spokesperson Steve Honig is adamant that the story is untrue as she is planning to welcome the New Year in California.
“Lindsay is not going to Dubai, nor had she ever considered doing so. She will be spending New Year’s Eve in Los Angeles with a few close friends and family,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Honig as saying.
Meanwhile, Lohan’s representatives will send a cease and desist letter to the unnamed firm to clear the false reports suggesting that she will welcome 2012 at a massive party on a cruise ship in the United Arab Emirates.
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
- Lohan not yet finalised for 'Gotti' role - Aug 04, 2011
- Lindsay parts from business manager - Oct 25, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is due in court for her probation update - Dec 14, 2011
- Lohan accused of shoving woman - Apr 09, 2012
- Lohan gatecrashes Vikram Chatwal's party ? - Sep 24, 2011
- Lohan to dine at White House - Apr 27, 2012
- Lohan recruits home decorator - May 18, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan dating French actor? - Jan 21, 2010
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- Lohan in health scare - Jun 16, 2012
- Lohan's troubled life turned into comic book - Apr 29, 2011
- Lohan's prison protest - Jul 10, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's role in mobster flick 'Gotti' intact despite jail sentence - Apr 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's rep denies that she is going in for 'Big Brother' - Dec 05, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,