Lohan to go for psychological counselling (Lead)July 22nd, 2011 - 5:15 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 22 (IANS) After being treated for alcohol and drug addiction, actress Lindsay Lohan has now been asked by a court to start a one-on-one psychological counselling — within 21 days.
The troubled star appeared before Judge Stephanie Sautner at a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday.
The judge voiced concerns that Lindsay had not enrolled for one-on-one counselling, a required part of her sentence for taking a necklace from a boutique.
“She needs to find an individual therapist,” Judge Sautner told Lohan’s lawyer Shawn Holley, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’m going to give her 21 days to provide proof that she has found a counsellor. You are to provide proof to this court. If I do not have proof in 21 days, I will revoke probation and set up a hearing,” she said.
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- LiLo 'to plead no contest' in $2,500 necklace theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's progress hearing set for Thursday - Jul 21, 2011
- LiLo 'will not accept plea deal in felony grand theft case' - Mar 24, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan due back in court, twice in the span of a week - Feb 23, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is the new face of Philipp Plein - Sep 26, 2011
- Lohan in jail again - Nov 08, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- Braless LiLo arrives for community service in see-through top - May 04, 2011