Lohan to dine at White HouseApril 27th, 2012 - 4:01 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 27 (IANS) Lindsay Lohan is all set to attend this year’s White House Correspondent’s Dinner.
President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have invited a varied group of stars, which also includes Oscar-winning actor Daniel Day-Lewis and “Desperate Housewives” actress Eva Longoria, for dinner Saturday.
Lohan’s representative Steve Honig told washingtonpost.com that the actress has confirmed her attendance for the ball, reports contactmusic.com.
Charlize Theron, Viola Davis, Reese Witherspoon and “The Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson will also be there.
- Kim Kardashian tweets picture with Obama - Apr 30, 2012
- 30 more to get Hollywood Walk of Fame stars - Jun 19, 2010
- Dane Cook wants to take newly single Eva Longoria out for dinner - Nov 27, 2010
- Lohan in health scare - Jun 16, 2012
- Longoria, Fey named highest paid TV actresses - Sep 29, 2011
- Theron to be honoured at Palm Springs film fest - Dec 23, 2011
- No feud with 'Desperate Housewives' co-stars: Eva - May 12, 2012
- Lindsay parts from business manager - Oct 25, 2011
- Theron auctions off date for charity - Dec 08, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker escapes unhurt in car crash - Oct 21, 2010
- Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon hit by car - Sep 08, 2011
- Longoria loots 'Desperate Housewives' set - Apr 15, 2012
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Longoria dating Penelope's brother? - Feb 08, 2011
Tags: actress, attendance, barack obama, charlize theron, daniel day lewis, desperate housewives, eva longoria, games, honig, hunger, josh hutcherson, lindsay lohan, reese witherspoon, viola davis, white house, white house correspondent, wife michelle