Lohan to be free after two weeks?July 21st, 2010 - 2:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 21 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan, who was supposed to serve a 90-day jail sentence, may have to spend just two weeks behind bars if she maintains decorum.
Lohan surrendered to authorities and began a 90-day sentence for violating parole at Lynwood Correctional Facility on Tuesday, but Los Angeles Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has revealed she could just serve 13 days, reports contactmusic.com.
He insists that it’s the policy of the County jail system to release non-violent misdemeanour offenders early due to severe overcrowding.
Lohan is expected to be released by Aug 1 or Aug 2.
- Lohan under house arrest - May 27, 2011
- LiLo poised to avoid jail term in necklace theft case - May 04, 2011
- Lohan likely to be released on Aug 2 - Jul 22, 2010
- LiLo could end up serving less than a week in prison, says expert - Jul 08, 2010
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan handcuffed and sent to jail - Jul 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Nov 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- LiLo 'to serve just 9 days in jail' - Jul 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Aug 02, 2010
- LiLo 'to serve only 14 days of 90-day jail term' - Jul 21, 2010
- Daily 250 Letters For Lindsay Lohan In Jail - Jul 30, 2010
- LiLo receives 250 letters a day behind bars - Jul 30, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan sent to jail again - Sep 25, 2010