Lohan thinks Bynes should be punishedSeptember 18th, 2012 - 3:50 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 18 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan, who has served jail for her irresponsible driving, feels it’s unfair that fellow actress Amanda Bynes has not yet been arrested for her ongoing driving indiscretions.
“Why did I get put in jail and a Nickelodeon star has had no punishment so far,” Lohan tweeted, making an indirect reference to Bynes.
“These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress,” she further posted.
Bynes, 26, was cited Sep 11, driving without a licence and puffing what looked like a marijuana pipe.
Lohan’s angry comments came hours after Bynes was once again caught driving Sunday morning without a licence, this time resulting in her car being impounded, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The Department of Motor Vehicles suspended her licence Aug 25 after she is believed to have refused to take a sobriety test when she was stopped for driving under influence in April.
Bynes has been charged with two misdemeanour counts of hit-and-run, relating to accidents she’s had behind the wheels.
- Bynes accused of hit and run case again! - Aug 07, 2012
- Amanda Bynes doesn't drink - Sep 21, 2012
- Amanda Bynes in driving accident - again! - Apr 15, 2012
- Lindsay denies breaking probation terms - Feb 20, 2011
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- I support the judge's decision: Lohan - May 12, 2011
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- Lohan to appeal against jail term - Jul 11, 2010
- Amanda Bynes Back To Acting - Jul 24, 2010
- Amanda Bynes Desires Plastic Surgery To Look Mature - Jun 21, 2010
Tags: accidents, actress lindsay, amanda bynes, angry comments, department of motor vehicles, disney, driving without a licence, indirect reference, life experiences, lindsay lohan, living without regrets, marijuana pipe, misdemeanour, nickelodeon, sobriety test, sunday morning, wheels