Lohan swears off datingApril 4th, 2012 - 7:03 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 4 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan has sworn to keep herself from dating as she wants to focus on playing Elizabeth Taylor in a biopic about the late screen legend.
Instead of dating, the actress wants to spend her time reading the script for the movie titled “Liz and Dick”. She is keen to make a comeback following her recent struggles with the law and does not want a relationship to get in the way, reports tmz.com.
Lohan’s legal problems began in 2007 and escalated in 2010, when she spent 14 days in jail after a missed progress report hearing as well as skipped alcohol education classes.
While still on probation, Lohan was charged with the theft of a necklace last year, to which she pleaded no contest.
However, after going under house arrest, Lohan finally began to turn things around.
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Lohan splurges on surfing kit for brother - Aug 16, 2012
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- Lindsay addicted to ice pops - Jun 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's Wardrobe malfunction in 'Dick and Liz' - Jun 06, 2012
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
- Did Lindsay Lohan lie to the police about her accident? - Jun 12, 2012
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- Lohan's money crunch, sells clothes to raise cash? - Apr 06, 2012
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- Megan Fox not in line for Taylor role - Jan 27, 2012
- Lindsay makes a comeback as 'Saturday Night Live' host - Feb 20, 2012
- LiLo 'treasures' Elizabeth Taylor's ring - Feb 25, 2012
Tags: actress lindsay, alcohol education, april 4, biopic, education classes, elizabeth taylor, house arrest, lindsay lohan, liz and dick, probation, progress report, reading the script, relationship, screen legend