Lohan sued after car accidentJune 12th, 2012 - 6:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 12 (IANS) Actor Lindsay Lohan has been sued for her involvement in a car accident last week.
The troubled actress was travelling on the Pacific Coast Highway near Los Angeles when her Porsche crashed into an 18-wheel truck June 8. The driver of the truck, James, has hired a lawyer and sued the 25-year-old actress, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
James accused that Lohan’s people tried to give him money on the spot to dismiss the case. In defence, Lohan claimed James was responsible for the crash, telling friends that the truck had cut her off.
However, she has since said the brakes were not working properly on her rented car.
“Lindsay is sticking with the ‘truck cut me off’ story, but with a twist, she claims she slammed on the brakes, but nothing,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Following the crash, Lohan was taken to hospital and after being given the all clear, she returned to work to carry on filming movie “Liz & Dick”.
- Lilo back to work after car accident - Jun 09, 2012
- Did Lindsay Lohan lie to the police about her accident? - Jun 12, 2012
- Lohan opposite porn star in thriller - Jun 14, 2012
- Lohan in good spirits after health scare - Jun 18, 2012
- Lohan's money crunch, sells clothes to raise cash? - Apr 06, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan celebrates end of probation - Apr 01, 2012
- Lohan laughs at her troubles - Mar 06, 2012
- My sister never had any surgery: Lindsay Lohan - Sep 10, 2011
- Lindsay, Paris friends again? - Apr 29, 2012
- Did Lindsay Lohan have sex with porn star? - Mar 21, 2012
- LiLo 'treasures' Elizabeth Taylor's ring - Feb 25, 2012
- Lohan won't face theft charges - Aug 29, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan involved in another car crash - Jul 26, 2012
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- Lohan enjoys night out - Jul 03, 2011