Lohan spends Halloween at Morgue!November 2nd, 2011 - 3:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 2 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan had the ultimate Halloween experience as she showed up at the Los Angeles’ County Morgue.
The actress is trying to convince Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner that she is serious about the community service she was handed after violating her probation earlier this year and that meant giving up a little Halloween fun to work among the dead at the morgue, reports express.co.uk.
The “Mean Girls” star’s community service at the Downtown Women’s Shelter in Los Angeles was recently terminated after Lohan repeatedly failed to show up.
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- Lohan in legal trouble again - Oct 15, 2011
- LiLo jailed for 4 months in necklace theft case - Apr 23, 2011
- Lohan sentenced to 30 days jail - Nov 03, 2011
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Braless LiLo arrives for community service in see-through top - May 04, 2011
- Lohan impresses law officials with hard work - Nov 28, 2011
- Lohan in jail again - Nov 08, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is due in court for her probation update - Dec 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Nov 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- Lohan to teach acting at homeless shelter - Apr 29, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Lohan on self house arrest - Mar 20, 2012
Tags: actress lindsay, county superior court, express co, halloween, halloween experience, halloween fun, lindsay lohan, london, los angeles county, los angeles county morgue, los angeles county superior court, mean girls, nov 2, probation, stephanie, superior court judge