Lohan signs up for counsellingAugust 13th, 2011 - 2:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 13 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has signed up for psychological counselling after a judge warned to revoke her probation if she didn’t.
Contactmusic.com reports that Lohan submitted a legal documents Aug 3, to prove that she has enrolled for the treatment.
Lohan had infuriated Judge Stephanie Sautner last month by revealing she was struggling to find the cash to pay for court-ordered counselling. So, Sautner gave Lohan time until Thursday to start her sessions.
Lohan was given a year to complete 480 hours of community service after pleading no contest to allegations she stole a necklace from a Venice, California, jewellery store. She must also undergo a shoplifters alternative course along with counselling.
- I support the judge's decision: Lohan - May 12, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Lohan to go for psychological counselling (Lead) - Jul 22, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- LiLo 'to plead no contest' in $2,500 necklace theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Lohan in jail again - Nov 08, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is the new face of Philipp Plein - Sep 26, 2011
- Lindsay's theft case adjourned - Feb 04, 2011
- Braless LiLo arrives for community service in see-through top - May 04, 2011
- Charlie Sheen says he has advice for LiLo - Feb 17, 2011
- Lindsay to plead no-contest in theft case - Mar 22, 2011