Lohan shoots ad for auction websiteJune 22nd, 2011 - 2:18 am ICT by IANS
London, June 22 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, who is under house arrest, has shot for a commercial for internet auction site Beezid.com.
Lohan has been ordered to stay inside the confines of her apartment in Venice Beach, California, until June 29 while she serves a sentence for violating her probation and theft of a necklace.
Contactmusic.com reported she shot the advertisement for the website after agreeing to an undisclosed deal with the firm. She had turned down their original offer of $25,000.
Lohan was also given $10,000 credit to spend on the website.
She was sentenced to three years probation, 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service after taking a necklace from an upmarket Los Angeles boutique and breaching the terms of her 2007 probation.
- Lohan under house arrest - May 27, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- I support the judge's decision: Lohan - May 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is a good person: Hilton - Mar 13, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lindsay addicted to ice pops - Jun 07, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Lohan to teach acting at homeless shelter - Apr 29, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
Tags: actress lindsay, advertisement, apartment in venice, auction website, confines, house arrest, internet auction site, june 29, lindsay lohan, london, probation, upmarket, venice beach, venice beach california