Lohan settles abduction caseJune 28th, 2012 - 5:29 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 28 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan, who was sued by three men who accused her of abducting them, has finally settled the dispute.
The three-men filed a complaint that the singer abducted them when she was on a wild car ride through Santa Monica after a party in Malibu in 2007.
According to tmz.com, a dismissal notice will be filed in court soon, but the terms of the settlement have not been disclosed.
The incident led to the 25-year-old being arrested for driving under the influence for the second time in 90 days and cocaine was also found at the scene.
She served one day in jail after pleading guilty to being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to reckless driving.
- LiLo may land in jail if she misses mandatory court hearing - May 20, 2010
- Lindsay to pose nude for Playboy - Oct 26, 2011
- Michael Lohan holds off conservatorship bid over Lindsay's affairs - May 07, 2010
- 'Saturday Night Live' will see Lohan joke - Feb 27, 2012
- LiLo on track with her alcohol education course, claims her lawyer - May 06, 2010
- Jaime Pressly charged with driving under the influence - Feb 02, 2011
- Lohan on self house arrest - Mar 20, 2012
- Lohan impresses law officials with hard work - Nov 28, 2011
- Photographer asked Lindsay Lohan for lawsuit payment - Jun 14, 2011
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- Lohan sued for unpaid limo bill - Oct 09, 2011
- Lohan faces jail after violating her probation - May 03, 2010
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012
- Lohan gets another chance to show up for deposition - Apr 23, 2010
- LiLo to clean mum's closet for Mother's Day TV special - May 01, 2010