Lohan sentenced to 30 days jailNovember 3rd, 2011 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 3 (IANS) Actress Linday Lohan has again jailed, this time for 30 days, after she pleaded guilty to violating terms of her probation stemming from 2007 charges of driving under influence of alcohol.
The actress missed 14 of her 19 court mandated psychotherapy sessions, and she cancelled 12 of her 20 self-appointed women’s center visits.
“You are not to be eligible for house arrest, electronic monitoring, or any other early release other than that required by law. When you get out, you’re to report on the next business day to the probation office,” Los Angeles County judge Stephanie Sautner told Lohan during the hearing.
The judge has ordered Lohan to surrender herself in Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, south of Los Angeles, by Nov 9 to begin the 30-day sentence.
Lohan will avoid serving an additional 270 days in jail if she performs 12 days of community service at the morgue and attends four psychotherapy sessions before Dec 14, reports usmagazine.com.
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Nov 07, 2011
- Lohan spends Halloween at Morgue! - Nov 02, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Lohan in jail again - Nov 08, 2011
- LiLo jailed for 4 months in necklace theft case - Apr 23, 2011
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Judge tells Lohan to stop partying - Jun 24, 2011
- Lohan to go for psychological counselling (Lead) - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- Ronson visits Lohan in jail - Jul 23, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan is due in court for her probation update - Dec 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is the new face of Philipp Plein - Sep 26, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lidsay Lohan violates probation, sentenced to 30 days in jail - Sep 25, 2010
- 'LiLo was blindsided by four month jail sentence' - Apr 24, 2011
Tags: actress, alcohol, business day, century regional detention facility, century regional detention facility in lynwood, county judge, electronic monitoring, house arrest, los angeles county, morgue, probation office, psychotherapy sessions, s center, stephanie