Lohan seeking reduced jail termMarch 5th, 2011 - 2:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan’s lawyer is reportedly trying to get her a reduced jail sentence over the theft of a $2,500 necklace.
The “Mean Girls” actress has been accused of stealing from Kamofie & Company in California.
Lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley will ask judge Keith Schwartz how much would it work in Lohan’s favour if she pleads guilty, contactmusic.com reports.
Lohan, 24, has denied stealing the necklace, insisting it was loaned to her in exchange for publicity.
Now, Lindsay must decide whether to accept the deal or plead not guilty and take the case to trial.
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- No jail for Lohan for now - Mar 11, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Lindsay to plead no-contest in theft case - Mar 22, 2011
- LiLo should be charged with 'petty theft and not grand theft': Lawyer - Feb 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is a good person: Hilton - Mar 13, 2011
- LiLo's '$25K necklace stealing' video sold for $350K! - Mar 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan due back in court, twice in the span of a week - Feb 23, 2011
- LiLo turns down plea offer in necklace theft case - Mar 11, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011