Lohan poses as Monroe for PlayboyNovember 9th, 2011 - 2:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 9 (IANS) Lindsay Lohan’s naked Playboy shoot was inspired by Marilyn Monroe, the magazine’s founder Hugh Hefner has revealed.
“It’s a classic tribute inspired by the original Tom Kelly nude pictorial of Marilyn Monroe, a portion of which was the original playmate in the very first issue of Playboy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hefner as saying.
Hefner also confirmed the 25-year-old actress has bared all for the shoot but it was done in a classy way.
“Oh, yes, she’s naked. And classy, very classy,” he said.
- Lindsay Lohan's Playboy cover picture released - Dec 08, 2011
- Lohan to show nude pics on DeGeneres show - Dec 07, 2011
- Lindsay to pose nude for Playboy - Oct 26, 2011
- Lohan to re-shoot Playboy pics - Nov 05, 2011
- Marilyn Monroe Inspired 'Playboy' June 3D Issue Grabs Many Eyeballs - Jun 15, 2010
- Lowe to pose nude for Playboy magazine - Jul 15, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan to be on cover of Playboy - Nov 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy - Oct 25, 2011
- I wasn't going to call it Playboy: Hugh Hefner (With Images) - Sep 20, 2012
- Gaga to design garments with sister? - Aug 25, 2011
- Be comfortable with your body: Lohan - Dec 11, 2011
- Anderson bares all for 11th Playboy cover - Oct 21, 2010
- 84-yr-old Playboy founder Hefner engaged to 24-yr-old ex-playmate - Dec 27, 2010
- Marilyn Monroe's nude photo to be auctioned - Oct 08, 2011
- Playboy's 125 pieces of art collection to go under hammer - Nov 09, 2010