Lohan may become face of anti-cheating websiteAugust 14th, 2011 - 7:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 14 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been asked to become the face of an anti-cheating website cheaterville.com.
Executives of the wesbite have invited the troubled actress to help them promote the project.
“I’m extending this offer not only because we are huge fans, but because we would like to help bring your image into a better light,” contactmusic.com quoted James A. MCGibney, head of Cheaterville, as saying.
The site helps suspicious boyfriends and girlfriends investigate their cheating partners.
- Michael Lohan to undergo heart surgery - Nov 26, 2011
- Lohan to dine at White House - Apr 27, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan signs $3.3 mn book deal - Mar 01, 2011
- Lindsay's dad hurt by name change news - Mar 29, 2011
- Travolta introduces Lohan to scientology - May 07, 2011
- Lohan seeking reduced jail term - Mar 05, 2011
- Lohan to show nude pics on DeGeneres show - Dec 07, 2011
- Hilton, Lohan friends again! - Jul 27, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is a good person: Hilton - Mar 13, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lohan shoots ad for auction website - Jun 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan involved in club fight - May 18, 2010
- Lindsay joins 'No Hate' campaign - Jun 27, 2011
- Lohan accused of shoving woman - Apr 09, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan shoots for denim line - Dec 24, 2011