Lohan may be released early from rehab centerAugust 13th, 2010 - 8:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 13 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan is likely to be released early from the rehabilitation center.
She was admitted to the UCLA Medical Center earlier this month as part of her 90-day sentence for breaching the terms of her 2007 probation order.
“My understanding from conversations with her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley is that Lohan could be released early from the treatment facility,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted prosecutor Danette Meyers as saying.
“It is looking as if that is what the health care professionals are going to recommend. How much earlier she could be released I’m unsure of at that.”
“I will follow what the health care professional advises. That could involve follow-up treatment for Miss Lohan. However, it is my understanding that it is looking like the health care professionals will be recommending that she be released earlier than the 90 days Judge Revel previously ordered,” he added.
- Lindsay Lohan To Be Released Early From UCLA Medical Center? - Aug 14, 2010
- LiLo may get out of rehab early - Aug 13, 2010
- Lohan's release date extended - Aug 23, 2010
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan may leave rehab this week - Aug 16, 2010
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- LiLo 'could be sentenced to 30 days in jail over failed drug test' - Sep 18, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
- LiLo 'to be released from rehab this week' - Aug 17, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Got Special Treatment In Jail? - Aug 14, 2010
- Nicole Richie's 2006 DUI probation terminated early - Dec 30, 2010
- LiLo has made some friends in jail, says attorney - Jul 26, 2010
- Lindsay Sick? - Jul 17, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, chapman, conversations, danette, health care professional, health care professionals, holley, lawyer, lindsay lohan, london, meyers, probation, prosecutor, rehab center, rehabilitation center, ucla medical center