Lohan laughs at her troublesMarch 6th, 2012 - 4:02 am ICT by IANS
London, March 6 (IANS) Actress-singer Lindsay Lohan poked fun at her troubled personal life when she hosted “Saturday Night Live”.
With stints in rehab and a string of legal problems in recent years, the actress started the show by referring to her house arrest in the opening monologue, femalefirst.co.uk reported.
“Wait, so the alarm goes off if I leave the stage?” she joked.
Despite her willingness to laugh at herself, Lohan’s performance was slammed by viewers and critics.
Entertainment Weekly described her as the worst host of the year, while the Los Angeles Times said the performance gave the impression that “Lindsay’s comeback train is stuck at the station”.
She was also slammed on networking website Twitter for her over-reliance on cue cards.
Despite the criticism, Lohan is said to have felt proud of the episode.
- Did Lindsay Lohan have sex with porn star? - Mar 21, 2012
- 'Saturday Night Live' will see Lohan joke - Feb 27, 2012
- Lohan sued after car accident - Jun 12, 2012
- Lohan plans New York move - Apr 02, 2011
- Black Swan role should have been mine: Lindsay Lohan - Jul 15, 2011
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- Lohan gatecrashes Vikram Chatwal's party ? - Sep 24, 2011
- 'Lohan a talented designer' - Feb 13, 2011
- Lohan to appear in Gaga's next video - Aug 09, 2012
- Lohan planning rehab for kids - Nov 09, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan celebrates end of probation - Apr 01, 2012
- Lohan takes mom's advice to avoid controversies - Mar 25, 2012
- Lohan under 'cocaine dependence' treatment - Oct 12, 2010
- Lohan stopped by police, again - Aug 31, 2010
- Lohan reconnects with old friends in rehab - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: actress, cue cards, entertainment weekly, house arrest, lindsay lohan, london march, los angeles times, opening monologue, personal life, rehab, reliance, saturday night live, stints, train, twitter, willingness