Lohan is a suspect in theft caseAugust 28th, 2012 - 4:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 28 (IANS) Police have reportedly named actress Lindsay Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle as suspects in a party theft.
Lohan’s friend Sam Magid reported the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses, claiming items went missing following a party at his home last week.
Lohan and Doyle were guests at the bash and now police say that they are on their list of suspects, even though Magid now insists nothing was stolen, reports tmz.com.
Lohan’s lawyer has reportedly refused a police request to interview the 26-year-old, who is still on probation for the theft of a necklace at a jewellery store in Venice, California.
Her publicist Steve Honig sad: “We are not commenting on this right now.”
- Lohan won't face theft charges - Aug 29, 2012
- Police question Lohan after burglary - Aug 22, 2012
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- LiLo 'not worried' about facing prosecution over 'necklace theft' - Feb 04, 2011
- Jewellery store owner doesn't want charges against Lohan - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay addicted to ice pops - Jun 07, 2011
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- Lohan will be charged in theft case - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's rep denies that she is going in for 'Big Brother' - Dec 05, 2011
- LiLo facing 3 years in state prison over 'necklace theft' - Feb 06, 2011
- Lohan accused of shoving woman - Apr 09, 2012
- LiLo was 'too busy' to return the necklace - Feb 14, 2011
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012