Lohan in legal trouble againOctober 15th, 2011 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 15 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly in legal trouble - the bosses at the Downtown Women’s Centre in Los Angeles have terminated her community service following a series of violations.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Lohan was ordered to serve 360 hours at the centre as part of her probation following her 2011 shoplifting conviction, but the actress failed to show for a number of scheduled visits and often only completed a fraction of her required shifts.
She was terminated from the Women’s Center at the end of September and she has since been assigned a new community service programme at the Red Cross.
Lohan is due to be back in court next week for a progress hearing before Judge Stephanie Sautner, who previously told the actress she would put her behind bars if she didn’t take her community service and the conditions of her probation seriously.
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lohan spends Halloween at Morgue! - Nov 02, 2011
- I support the judge's decision: Lohan - May 12, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Braless LiLo arrives for community service in see-through top - May 04, 2011
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- LiLo jailed for 4 months in necklace theft case - Apr 23, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- LiLo 'will not accept plea deal in felony grand theft case' - Mar 24, 2011
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Lindsay will be acquitted, says her lawyer - Mar 25, 2011
- LiLo 'to plead no contest' in $2,500 necklace theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lohan to teach acting at homeless shelter - Apr 29, 2011
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011