Lohan gets relief from house arrestJune 30th, 2011 - 11:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 30 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has been released from house arrest after serving 35 days in confinement.
She was released Wednesday morning, dailystar.co.uk reported.
Lohan was sentenced to three months house arrest for violating her probation in a driving-under-influence case by taking a necklace from a California jewellery store.
The 24-year-old was initially handed a 120-day jail sentence, but was later allowed to serve time at home in Venice, California, due to prison overcrowding.
Even though the star is now able to leave her home, she must still abide by the terms of her release and complete 480 hours of community service and take an anti-shoplifting class.
- Lohan enjoys night out - Jul 03, 2011
- Lohan plans to paint during house arrest - May 28, 2011
- Lohan under house arrest - May 27, 2011
- Lohan shoots ad for auction website - Jun 22, 2011
- Lindsay addicted to ice pops - Jun 07, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- Lohan to return to court for that stink - Jun 23, 2011
- Lohan offered 90-day jail term for necklace theft - Mar 16, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released from jail - Nov 07, 2011
- I support the judge's decision: Lohan - May 12, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lohan necklace up for grabs - Mar 10, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is the new face of Philipp Plein - Sep 26, 2011
Tags: actress lindsay, confinement, house arrest, jail sentence, jewellery store, lindsay lohan, london, prison overcrowding, probation, shoplifting, three months, time at home, venice california, wednesday morning