Lohan fears her fashion line could collapseOctober 23rd, 2010 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 23 (IANS) Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan fears her extended stay in rehab will ruin her movie career and make her fashion line “6126 Collection” collapse.
The “Mean Girls” star appeared in Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles Friday when Judge Elden Fox ruled she had violated her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
Contactmusic.com reports, he rejected the prosecution’s suggested three-month jail term and ordered the actress to return to the Betty Ford clinic in Rancho Mirage, California to continue battling the drug demon until January.
In the probation department papers submitted to court Friday, the officer states: “The defendant says her clothing line is falling apart because she is not available to monitor the product.”
However, Lohan’s probation adviser insists rehab is the best option for the actress, claiming she “needs to continue to work on her issues in order to save her life”.
- Lindsay Lohan Worried About Her Fashion Label - Oct 25, 2010
- LiLo claims she can't afford to pay for treatment and needs to work - Oct 24, 2010
- LiLo to remain in rehab until Jan 3 - Oct 23, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan now at Betty Ford - Oct 01, 2010
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- Malin Akerman to replace LiLo as Linda Lovelace in Inferno - Nov 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan escapes being charged in rehab assault case - Jan 13, 2011
- LiLo's rehab security 'stepped up over stalker fears' - Dec 17, 2010
- Actress Lindsay Lohan suspected of jewelry theft - report says - Feb 02, 2011
- LiLo Caught Trying To Escape Rehab For Soft Drink - Oct 15, 2010
- LiLo faces battery charge - Jan 05, 2011
- Lohan allowed to shoot fashion advert - Nov 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan 'to leave rehab Jan. 4' - Dec 29, 2010
- LiLo 'in denial' about being a drug addict - Sep 28, 2010
- LiLo dropped from playing porn star in new movie - Nov 21, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, adviser, betty ford, betty ford clinic, beverly hills, clothing line, collapse, contactmusic, defendant, demon, elden, fashion line, hollywood actress, jail term, lindsay lohan, mandatory drug tests, mean girls, probation department, prosecution, rancho mirage california