Lloyd plans wild hen partyJanuary 22nd, 2012 - 8:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 22 (IANS) Glamour model Danielle Lloyd is planning to have a wild hen party in Las Vegas before getting married to footballer Jamie O’Hara.
“I’ve been sensible lately, so I’m going to go wild in Vegas for my hen do,” dailystar.co.uk quoted the 28-year-old as saying.
Lloyd, who has two kids with O’Hara, will tie the knot in May.
Their first son, born in 2010, is called Archie, and she gave birth to their second son, Harry, in July 2011.
- Danielle Lloyd's son Harry released from the hospital - Aug 16, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd pregnant with second child - Jul 14, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd gives birth to son - Jul 12, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd expecting Jamie O'Hara's baby - Mar 04, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd does a Liz Hurley in new photo shoot - Oct 03, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd to speak out about domestic violence - Jan 30, 2010
- My unborn baby's got more clothes than me, says Danielle Lloyd - May 09, 2010
- Ex-Miss England confirms engagement with Spurs star Jamie O'Hara - Dec 02, 2009
- 'The Hangover' inspires Kim Kardashian's bachelorette party - Jul 23, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd buys love pad with footie beau Jamie O'Hara - Sep 08, 2009
- Danielle Lloyd says she's no serial footie dater - May 20, 2009
- Soccer WAG Lloyd fears for life after assault in a nightclub - Jun 17, 2009
- Danielle Lloyd breaks her silence over horror nightclub attack - May 31, 2009
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Soccer Wag Dani nearly lost her leg in club brawl - May 27, 2009