Liz Taylor’s house on saleJune 11th, 2011 - 1:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 11 (IANS) Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor’s mansion is up for grabs at 5.25 million pounds.
The luxurious house in Hollywood’s Bel Air has been put up for sale after Taylor’s death in March, reports thesun.co.uk.
The Oscar winning actress, who died at 79, spent the last 30 years of her life in the house, which is a 1960s ranch-style building. It has six bedrooms and a mosaic tile pool.
- Taylor's house on sale for $8.6 million - May 24, 2011
- Aguilera sells Hollywood house at loss - Sep 02, 2011
- Monroe's Spanish-style villa on sale - Jul 14, 2010
- Statham buys Stiller's mansion - Aug 05, 2011
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Beckham to buy Taylor's jewellery for Victoria - Sep 20, 2011
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Indians loved Elizabeth Taylor, the original Hollywood diva - Mar 24, 2011
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Zsa Zsa Gabor mansion put on the market - Jun 09, 2011
- Flintoff eyeing 1-mn pound profit from sale of mansion he never slept a night in - Feb 27, 2010
- Gaga gets custom-made tiara - Jul 23, 2012
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- Free house in US up for grabs for anyone who will move it - Oct 16, 2010